Students seeking admission in our AITS are required to send D/D in the favor of ‘Disha Classes’ Payable at Delhi. Amount of D/D can be calculated by the students themselves according to the category of scholarship they fall in. Also send proof of scholarship category being claimed.
Testing of concepts and fundamentals in the subjects.
Testing the Scoring Capabilities Many Students believe they are good in the subject, but they are not able to score good marks in the paper. Scoring in a paper requires more skills than just understanding the concepts or a topic at an introductory level. Test Series helps potentially at this.
- Helps eliminate/ minimize the number of mistakes in paper.
- Provide you with several approaches/ solution for a question, thereby broadening your vision into a particular topic.
- Increase a level of competence with you, as you have to score high among a large no. of Students.
- The syllabus is properly divided into several parts, for the part tests, so the student can follow or work accordingly, otherwise large no. of students are not able to complete their syllabus in time.
- Exposes you to a large variety of new and challenging questions.
- Exposes you to varying levels of difficulty and patterns possible in the papers.